[Bioperl-l] Budle::BioPerl dependency issues

gang wu gwu at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 18 08:07:47 UTC 2006

It turned out that most of the modules of BioPerl were not installed at
all. And none of the scripts were installed. I had to download and
install bioperl-1.5.2-RC3.tar.gz
<http://bioperl.org/DIST/bioperl-1.5.2-RC3.tar.gz> again. A similar
problem when installing bioperl-db-1.5.2-RC3.tar.gz. So I manually
copied all stuff under Bio folder to the corresponding Perl library
folder. Is it Ok to do it in this way?

Gang