[Bioperl-l] **Fwd: Re: URGENT: Bio::Graphics::Panel make the ruler have

Kevin Lam Koiyau ULNJUJERYDIX at spammotel.com
Mon May 29 09:46:21 UTC 2006

Hi!
oh it was in a slightly different header asking about the create image map
feature.
I am using the stable version 1.4 of bioperl now. In any case I have not
added the sequence as a feature annotated seq. as I already have the bp
where the TF binds (in 1-1050 numberings) so what I did was to just add
graded segments based on the position.
I saw that there is a scale function for the arrow glyp however, it is a
multiply function, can it be hacked to take in a offset value (ie minus the
scale by 1000?)

cheers
kevin

Hi,