[Bioperl-l] URGENT: Bio::Graphics::Panel make the ruler have negative (-) position numbering imagemap making

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri May 26 14:38:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

For some reason I didn't see the first posting on this. In current bioperl
live, the ruler can have negative numberings - I use this routinely. You need
to create a feature that starts in negative coordinates. What is happening to
you when you try this?

Lincoln

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 21:59, Kevin Lam Koiyau wrote:
> Hi
> thanks for the help offered thus far!
> sigh I am trying to annotate TFBS on a -1000 to +50 bp promtoer seq using
> bioperl. therefore i was asked to make the numberings as such (-1000) is
> there any way at all to do this in bioperl without changing the .pm file?
>
> thanks guys..
> kevin

Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory