[Bioperl-l] parsing xml output

Christopher Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri May 19 01:10:50 UTC 2006

Just to make sure everybody knows, if you use bioperl v1.5.1,
SearchIO::blastxml uses XML::Parser which should come with most recent perl
distributions.   The bioperl-live version has switched over to XML::SAX for SAX2
parsing and it is recommended that you install XML::SAX::ExpatXS as well for
faster parsing.

Chris