[Bioperl-l] Suggestion about Bio::Structure::SecStr::DSSP::Res

Zhiqiang Ye yezhiqiang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:57:01 UTC 2006

Dear developers,

      I have a suggestion about  Bio::Structure::SecStr::DSSP::Res.
The dsspcmbi program has a argument -ssa, if we use this argument,
the dsspcmbi program will change the Cys's name from 'C' to 'a', 'b',
'c'...  if this Cys has formed disulfide bridge.  So, I would suggest
that this module's construction method could have anothger argument to
indicate with -ssa or not.  If with -ssa, this module can provide
another method about disulfide bridge information.

Best regards!
Zhiqiang Ye