[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 25 19:30:40 UTC 2006

Sounds good to me.  I'm fine with any way that it's worked out, either
Taxonomy or Node-based, as long as there no Bio::Species-based confusion re:
Taxonomy, and that this eventually leads to getting rid of Bio::Species
altogether.

Have fun, guys!

(hey, probably the shortest response I have written)...

Chris