[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 20 18:21:48 UTC 2006

I would say go ahead, why not?  This would likely lead to the eventual
deprecation of Bio::Species, which was in the cards anyway.

The only problem I can foresee is which class to use with
Bio::DB::Taxonomy*?  I guess one could settle on one class by default and
have the option to use another Bio::Taxonomy::NodeI-implementing class if
you wanted more data/methods available...

Chris