[Bioperl-l] PrimarySeqI object Exception

CHANDAN SINGH chandan.kr.singh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 05:23:40 UTC 2006

Hi

By default ,  id is the first word encountered i.e, the first  string  after
">"  seperated from the rest by a space. The sample id u mentioned in ur
first mail contains spaces and as i mentioned in my previous mail, i am sure
the ids made by indexing and the ones u r using in the array are different.
U can see the ids used in indexing by using

@ids = $db->ids() ;
print join("\n", at ids) ;

Cheers
Chandan