[Bioperl-l] RNAMotif parser

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 28 01:47:48 UTC 2006

Yeah, forgot about that.  I just remember a discussion at one point a while
back about splitting off sections of bioperl core b/c some thought
bioperl-core was getting too big; I didn't want to get too deep into writing
code w/o asking.  Okay, then, that's settled.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign