[Bioperl-l] Re: volunteers needed

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 19 17:57:17 UTC 2006

Supratim,

In a week or so Jason Stajich will be releasing a new Bioperl documentation
site, it will have a nice page detailing a number of different projects that
need volunteers. While you wait think about what areas in bioinformatics
_you_ want to work on, it's probably the case that you'll do the best work
on those topics that interest you personally.

Brian O.