[Bioperl-l] concatenate two embl sequence files

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Wed Jan 18 02:11:20 EST 2006

Jan,

It would be easy if someone had written a function to do it. Even writing the
function is not hard.  I do not think there is no other way than go through
all features, though.

In my opinion this would be an excellent addition to Bio::Seq::Utilities.

E.g. cat($arrayrefofsequences, optional_seq_class_to_create)
     return a new seq, species and other info based on the first seq in array

Could you  write it and post to bugzilla?

	-Heikki