Fwd: [Bioperl-l] parse Blast Output and Composition Based Statistics parameter

Hubert Prielinger hubert.prielinger at gmx.at
Tue Jan 17 14:37:20 EST 2006

Hi Jason,
I have written to NCBI helpdesk if they can help me with further
information...
that's the response:

Hello,

I'm sorry, this has recently changed. Instead of "Yes", try using either
'0' '1' or '2', where:

'0' = No Composition-based statistics
'1' = Conditional compositional score matrix adjustment (apply only to
'biased' sequences)
'2' = Universal compositional score matrix adjustment (apply to all).

This works with the URLAPI; I've not tested with the perl module.

Best regards,
Wayne

regards
Hubert