[Bioperl-l] Patch for GFF.pm for BioPerl 1.5.1

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:34:34 EST 2006

Hello,

I created a patch for GFF.pm that is in BioPerl 1.5.1.  This fixes a bug
that caused GFF file loading to fail when using bp_load_gff.pl.  The
patch is now part of the GBrowse 1.64 release:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27707&package_id=34513

and there are release notes as part of the release the describe how to
apply the patch:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=374912&group_id=27707

Thanks to Don Gilbert and Jason Stajich for pointing out what needed to
be patched and Tobias Straub for insisting that there really was
something wrong even though it took me a long time to see it.

Sorry for the hassle,
Scott