[Bioperl-l] urgent help required - syntax for using paramatersdifferent from default in standalone blast

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:39:40 UTC 2006

Have you tried this to see if it works?  The blast report itself should tell
you if everything is set correctly.  Use 'perldoc
Bio::Tools::Run::StandAlone::Blast', which explains everything.  I don't
know if the example script works but the test script StandAloneBlast.t (in
/t) should; that will give you plenty of examples for setting parameters.

And please, don't spam the bioperl-l list with repeated emails (four at last
count over 2 1/2 hours).

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry