[Bioperl-l] another searchIO bug? with blast report

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 21 17:30:58 UTC 2006

Anders,

I think you should look through the mail list archives for an answer,
specifically:

http://portal.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-November/017285.html

Look up the other methods in Bio::Search::HSP::BlastHSP as well. They may be
more helpful.  I can't help but think there is something wrong with the
logic in your subroutines since they don't call other methods built in to
HSP objects.  It may be an off-by-one error.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign