[Bioperl-l] Fetching genomic sequences based on HUGO names or GeneIDs

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Thu Feb 16 16:23:02 UTC 2006

Yes, I'm going to  try this 1st.  Also the pointer to the NCBI eutils page was
helpful.  They describe the same thing and I think that API will give me what
I need.  I'll post back to report.

Sorry for the delay in answering - this is a side project and as such is going
slow.

Many thanks to you guys, especially Brian for the example code - much more
than I had a right to expect.  Virtual Beers all round and real ones should
we ever meet up.

Harry