[Bioperl-l] multiple glyph elements in one track

Anh-Thu Tieu anhthu.tieu at gsf.de
Thu Dec 21 14:31:45 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I use bioperl 1.5.2. Does anyone know how I could create two seperate
glyph elements on the same track with the Bio::Graphics::Panel module?
My aim is to have two (e.g. two different) clickable imagemap elements
on the same track. Until now I can merely create two glyph elements
(transcript2 or generic options) per track with only one imagemap
element (e.g. the same imagemap element is used for the entire track as
the entire (=both elements) glyph's coordinates are returned to the
image_and_map function as one set of coordinate).

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Anh Thu