[Bioperl-l] PSI-BLAST parsing fails on Windows

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 19 00:19:48 UTC 2006

Could you submit this as a bug in Bugzilla so we can track it and
attach the blast output files if they are small enough?  If Bugzilla
rejects the files b/c they are too large (I think the cutoff is
100-200 KB) you can attach them to an email and send them to me
directly.  I'll try the fix on Mac OS X and Windows, run tests, and
commit the fix if everything passes.

Chris