[Bioperl-l] Ask the Cluster Expert

Nick I clusterbuilder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:05:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks to the response from many in the community I have added sections
about diskless clusters and information on 32-bit and 64-bit processors at
the site I help run,
www.ClusterBuilder.org.<http://www.clusterbuilder.org/>I also added a
section called Ask the Cluster Expert (
http://www.clusterbuilder.org/pages/ask-the-expert.php) for people to submit
questions they have about cluster and grid computing. I post the questions
at an FAQ page (http://www.clusterbuilder.org/pages/ask-the-expert/faq.php)
and then research the answer as well as allow those knowledgeable in the
community to submit a response to the question. I want to build a valuable
knowledgebase of high performance computing information.

I need you to share your knowledge by adding to the question responses and
also submitting questions/answers to common problems you've experienced in
the past and are experiencing now.

Thanks,
Nick