[Bioperl-l] FASTA 2 GenBank

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:39:52 EDT 2005

Well asking for 'EMBL' format instead of 'genbank' is your first
problem, you'll not get very far without specifying the right format.

As for all the rest of the information, you need to add it to the
sequence object yourself.  See the feature-annotation HOWTO.  You'll
want to add annotations and features.
This is described here:
http://bioperl.org/HOWTOs/html/Feature-Annotation.html#annotation

-jason