[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Sat Oct 15 12:32:48 EDT 2005

Angshu-

I was under the mistaken impression that clustalw wasn't ported to
Windows (I thought clustalx was the only Windows option).  Clearly this
is not the case, so disregard my previous reply to your e-mail.  If you
don't already have them, the binaries for clustalw for Windows are here:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/dos/clustalw/.

Barry