[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db and MySQL

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Nov 16 06:17:39 EST 2005

Bioperl-db needs to be in your @INC (perl's path for loading perl
modules) at runtime - so it doesn't matter where you put it so long as
you have the location in the PERL5LIB environment variable before
executing a script, or include the location at the top of the script
via 'use lib c:\path\to\bioperl-db;'. Supposedly, simply installing
bioperl-db should take care of the problem too.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org