[Bioperl-l] More unresolved issues with Bio::AnnotatableI

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Jun 30 01:00:50 EDT 2005

I fixed this.

I actually turned out that the dependency was more a bug than a real
dependency, and a rather trivial one: SimpleGOEngine was use'd in
Bio::Ontology::Ontology.pm even though the code didn't use it - the
default engine implementation is SimpleOntologyEngine.

Nonetheless I also changed the instantiation of SimpleOntologyEngine to
be on demand only - so if in the future it acquires a nasty dependency,
or if the default is changed, the dependency is soft in that it only
becomes a hard one when you call one of the methods requiring the
engine.

	 -hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org