[Bioperl-l] how-to-remove-redundant-lines-IT WORKED-TERRY

vijayaraj nagarajan bioinfovijayaraj at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 22:32:30 EDT 2005

hi TERRY
your so called [Incriminating / embarrassing perl
deleted] code worked GREAT for me...
thanks dear.
i think this is bcause, all that your so called
RUBBISH, where exactly that I had...hahahaha...
i am really happy and was jumping out of joy, seeing
the code work wonderful....
thank you SO MUCH.....

infact i didnt try the other code you had
suggested...just bcause i got the results and verified
them to be correct.

THANKS TO HEIKKI... even though i studied stat..and
searched cpan for modules..this set concept didnt
strike me...what a stupid i was... THANKS you once
again Heikki for showing me the way...to set concept
and perl modules...
i would be more than happy to acknowledge you guys,
when i am gonna publish my paper...

cheers guys
vijayaraj nagarajan
research assistant