[Bioperl-l] Patching lucy

Phillip SanMiguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:45:09 EDT 2005

The patch to lucy source code from (the appendix):

http://doc.bioperl.org/releases/bioperl-1.4/Bio/Tools/Lucy.html

seems not to work for lucy-1.19p or lucy-1.19s. Actually patch runs
fine, but the resulting executable (after make) seg faults when run on
the lucy test data.

Any advice?

I've sent email directly to the module creator, Andrew G. Walsh, as
requested in the module. But I'm not sure if the module creator
regularly monitors the hotmail account listed therein. So I thought I'd
post here, in case someone had a patch that would work on lucy-1.19.

--
Phillip SanMiguel
Purdue Genomics Core Facility