[Bioperl-l] Using a bioperl cvs checkout

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 11 18:28:43 EST 2005

in a calling perl script you can add a line like:

use lib 'path/to/bioperl-live';

and it will take precedence over PERL5LIB / PERLLIB / @INC / etc.

or you can do it like this (my preferred method for using an alternate lib
for a one-off:

perl -Ipath/to/bioperl-live path/to/myscript.pl

this basically puts the '-I' argument into the 0th slot of @INC so it gets
used first.  you can give multiple '-I' args if needed.

-Allen