[Bioperl-l] Error message.

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Thu Sep 16 07:59:14 EDT 2004

This works fine for me.  You're not telling us what your actual syntax
errors are.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use Bio::AlignIO;
use strict;
my $in = new Bio::AlignIO ( -file => $ARGV[0], -format => 'clustalw' );

my $out = newFh Bio::AlignIO ( -fh => \*STDOUT, -format => 'clustalw' );

my $aln = $in->next_aln();