[Bioperl-l] problems with the Bio::Tools::Run::Genewise module

Jack Chen chenn at cshl.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:04:40 EDT 2004

Hi, Keith, Jason et al.,

I need you help with this module. I am trying to run genewise and parse
genewise result using the module. The simple script I wrote did not work
as expected. While I could get the exon coordinates correctly, I could not
retrieve sequence data properly, ie, transcript() does not return a
sequence.

When I ran the program on command line, I could get correct sequences.

Any insight is appreciated.

Jack