[Bioperl-l] bioperl installation advice needed

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Mar 19 17:26:00 EST 2004

Did you just try
cpan> install IO::String

It should be on there, maybe something is not working with your cpan
configuration?  You did do
cpan> install Bundle::BioPerl

I have found problems with Net::FTP and needing to use FTP passive mode
depending on your local network setup.

Otherwise you can always grab it here (or at any CPAN mirror)
 ftp://ftp.duke.edu/pub/perl/modules/by-module/IO/IO-String-1.04.tar.gz

-jason