[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Genewise

Bill Dirks bdirks at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 18 19:25:43 EST 2004

Hi,
I believe there is an error in the synopsis section of Bioperl::Tools::Genewise The line that
reads:
my $gw = Bio::Tools::Genewise(-file=>"genewise.out");
It should be, I believe: my $gw = Bio::Tools::Genewise->new(-file=>"genewise.out");
I, however, still can't the synopsis to work. I put the output of the genewise example: genewise
road.pep human.genomic > genewise.out and tried the synopsis sample script. However,
$gw->next_prediction does not return anything. Does anyone have any ideas why?
Thanks,
Bill