[Bioperl-l] Forward of moderated message

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:09:02 EST 2004

Are you sure that you are using the right module. This has been fixed
in Bio::Restriction (ver. 1.4)

e.g.

use Bio::Seq;
use Bio::Restriction::Enzyme;
use Bio::Restriction::Analysis;
use strict;

my $seq=Bio::Seq->new(-seq=>'GTACTTTTAGAGGATGAAACCT');
my $renz=Bio::Restriction::Enzyme->new(-enzyme=>'MnII', -seq=>'^CCTC');
my $ranal=Bio::Restriction::Analysis->new(-seq=>$seq, -enzymes=>$renz);
my $enz='MnII';
my @frags=$ranal->fragments($enz);

print join "\n", @frags, "\n";

gives