[Bioperl-l] Conversion of contig coordinates to chromosome

Jonathan Manning bmb9jrm at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:05:47 EDT 2004

Thanks Haibo. I'm using the remoteblast.pm module, so I guess that's the
most recent build.

For the benefit of the list, I've solved the problem. Apparently the
it's because I'm using a non-reference contig. The solution will be to
reject Blast hits from such contigs.

Thanks for the help,

Jon

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 14:33, hz5 at njit.edu wrote:
> Hi Jon,
> This file is mapping contig coordinates to chromosome locations.

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genomes/H_sapiens/maps/mapview/BUILD.34/seq_contig.md.gz