[Bioperl-l] All-vs-all BLAST

James Wasmuth james.wasmuth at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 11:53:56 EDT 2004

Although I am going to support Aaron's call earlier today about using
Ssearch for pairwise comparison, the increase in accuracy is worth the
slight increase in time...

--
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
		-- Dr. Seuss

Blaxter Nematode Genomics Group  |
School of Biological Sciences    |
Ashworth Laboratories            | tel: +44 131 650 7403
University of Edinburgh          | web: www.nematodes.org
Edinburgh                        |
EH9 3JT                          |
UK                               |