[Bioperl-l] RE: strand in Meta-data sequence-region

Roels, Steven Steven.Roels at mpi.com
Thu Jul 15 21:36:38 EDT 2004

Lincoln,

The recent discussion of GFF3 parsing on the bioperl list reminded me
about a request I made for strand info in the sequence-region meta-data
line (to handle "flipped" slices).

Not urgent - just thought I'd point it out while folks are working on
the relevant modules...

Or did something come up that indicated the suggested change was a bad
idea?

Thanks,

-Steve