[Bioperl-l] installation of bioperl-db

S.Paul s.paul at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 17:18:33 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who helped me out in the installation --specially Barry, Jason
and Hilmar.

I downloaded the CVS for the latest bioperl-db and it worked.  Actually, I
read the documentation and found out that it indeed says about the
installation in  http://bioperl.org/DIST/.  So it's my mistake for not
having read it well.

Barry, I couldnt access the link provided at U of Winnipeg -- I was getting
cannot find the server error message.  Maybe the server is down.

Regards

Sujoy
Sujoy Paul, PRISE Centre, UniS, s.paul at surrey.ac.uk