[Bioperl-l] Bioperl: CVS and packages

Davis, Sean (NIH/NHGRI) sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat Jul 3 07:51:16 EDT 2004

Once you have followed the CVS instructions to get the directory once,
updating is as simple as going to the top-level directory of what you want
to update (bioperl-live, bioperl-db, etc.) and typing:

cvs update.

Then, you just remake and reinstall the packages, which for perl is almost
trivial for the majority of packages.

Sean