[Bioperl-l] Problems parsing swiss-prot files

Jessica Dantzer jdantzer at cs.iupui.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:09:19 EDT 2004

Most of the references in most of the files have only one RP
line.  Occasionally, there are two.  I haven't seen more than two,
though.  One of the files that had more than one line in at least one
reference was for P33897.  I'm parsing information on the mutation/ variant
data and their references, and so need some of the information on those
second lines.