[Bioperl-l] Packaging BioPerl for mandrake linux

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Sat Jan 10 14:09:12 EST 2004

We're probably not going to move them out of that scripts dir in
bioperl-core but if you want to remove them from the -core rpm you are
building feel free.

There is a scripts dir in bioperl-run but as aaron said it isn't that
mature so I would rather aggregate mature scripts in one place rather than
having people play 'find the script'.

If you are really concerned about this just combine bioperl-core and
bioperl-run into on RPM I guess although we've not been religous about
making sure there are no duplicate filenames in both script dirs.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University