[Bioperl-l] compatibility problem of SeqIO

Gert Thijs gert.thijs at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jan 9 09:57:10 EST 2004

Jason,

That is the weird part, I am working on the same directory (over NFS).
So permissions should be the same.

I have been playing around with this and I just found that the problem
is probably caused by the way the input arguments are given to the
script in which I use this command. If just type the name of the file as
an input argument the script (myScript.pl set1.tfa} works, but if I
write something like
   fasta_files='set1.tfa set2.tfa set3.tfa set4.tfa'
   for id in ${fasta_files}
   do
     myScript.pl ${id}
   done