[Bioperl-l] RE: Clones and Unigene annotation

Nathan (Nat) Goodman natg at shore.net
Wed Jan 7 20:46:22 EST 2004

Hi Annie

> My goal is to have a database with clone IDs, accession number,
> and unigene ID,...

We have a system called Connect-the-Dots that does exactly this.  You can
check out a web demo at
http://jdrf.systemsbiology.org/software/website/cgi-bin/dotHome.cgi.
(Although I just tried it and see that it’s broken, so please let us know if
it’s still broken when you try.)

The system probably does exactly what you want in terms of copnnecting IDs.
If not, it’s easy to extend.  If you have more IDs than the web demo allows,
contact us and we can do a "private" run for you.

The person working on this is Yang Wang, cc’ed above.  I’ve also cc’ed Erin
Helton who handles general web issues (among many other things).

Good luck,
Nat Goodman
Nathan (Nat) Goodman
Senior Research Scientist