[Bioperl-l] OT: Breadth-First Search Algorithm - BFS

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Feb 27 19:59:59 EST 2004

Well, that depends on what you want to do with the ontology (or its
engine, respectively). If all that you want is the methods defined in
Bio::Ontology::OntologyI, then there is no effect. If you want to
obtain $ontology->engine->graph() and then run those algorithms that
are buggy, well then the bugs will have an effect obviously ...

Does this answer your question?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org