[Bioperl-l] bioperl-1.4 ppm package for Windows

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:47:18 EST 2004

I already have it installed an it seems to be fine.

I have just one question (and I don't want to start a flame war): what OS
do you find that Bioperl works best for?  I'm using a duel-boot system with
Windows XP and Fedora Core 1, and I've had fewer problems with Fedora (esp.
when using GBrowse), but I don't know if this is due to the configuration
of Bioperl, GBrowse, or Perl on either OS.  I'm considering going pure
Linux within the year (although Mac OS X is looking very appealing).

Chris