[Bioperl-l] Version 1.4 for Windows

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:39:03 EST 2004

There are two additional dependencies listed (HTML-Entities and IO-Scalar)
that PPM 3.1 can't locate, although they are part of HTML-Parser and
IO-stringy, listed as separate dependencies.  I think this is confusing PPM.

When using PPM, typing "install bioperl" only installs ver. 1.2.  Asking it
to "install Bioperl-1.4" fails b/c it can't find the two dependencies
listed above.  Any workarounds?

Chris

At 07:04 AM 2/20/2004, you wrote:
>O|B|F - Open Bioinformatics Foundation Update: Bioperl 1.4 for Windows
>
>                            February 20, 2004

>http://news.open-bio.org/archives/2004_02.html#000068

>Bioperl version 1.4 for Windows is available. Thanks once again
>to Nigam Shah for creating and testing the PPM and PPD files.
>
>--

Chris Fields - Postdoctoral Researcher
Lab of Dr. Robert Switzer

Address: