[Bioperl-l] MSG: acc does not exist, but acc is OK and bioperl version is 1.2.2

Vince Forgetta vince.forgetta at staff.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 20 11:18:27 EST 2004

Thanks a bunch ! Turns out that EBI doesn't have NM_003000, but NCBI
does. I thought they were the same thing ! I'll just DL refseq from NCBI.

Vince

--
Vincenzo Forgetta

 Computational Biology
  McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre
  740 Dr. Penfield Avenue Room 7211
  Montreal, Quebec Canada, H3A 1A4

  Tel: 514-398-3311 00476
  Email: vince.forgetta at staff.mcgill.ca