[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Browser::Markup

Scott Cain cain at cshl.org
Wed Feb 18 22:20:48 EST 2004

Or if you don't want to deal with the anonymous cvs server (which can be
quite slow at times), you can download a nightly build from CVS at

  http://www.gmod.org/Generic-Genome-Browser.tar.gz

I would normally suggest that you go to the download page from
http://www.gmod.org/, but I am in the process of preparing a new
release.

Scott