[Bioperl-l] ace.pm

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Tue Feb 17 03:45:16 EST 2004

Marc Logghe wrote:

> [...]
Modern versions of phrap can generate two types of ACE files: I think
the one with the CO instead of Contig is generated when you pass phrap
the -old_ace command line parameter. The CO/Contig difference is only
one of many, but I assume your code deals with the other changes as
well. I know we had to handle these different formats in stackPACK.

Peter