[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqFeature::Primer Calculating the Primer TM

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Mon Feb 16 22:40:40 EST 2004

I wrote this implementation of the Bio::SeqFeature::Primer module, and
I am guilty as charged. I was confused by the primer3 documentation,
but hey, at least I was honest in the docs - I said that I couldn't
figure out what was going on.

I don't know what the formula is that Primer3 used. If you have some
code for this I can update the module.

Rob