[Bioperl-l] Re: Questions about Bio::AlignIO::maf

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Wed Dec 29 02:34:47 EST 2004

Hi Alison,

I did not add strand information as I didn't need it at the time of
writing.  However, I believe this has come up on list recently and someone
has already patched in strand support, as well as an off-by-one bug in my
code.  Can whoever did these patches recently pipe in?  Thanks.

Alison, please keep the bioperl list CCed in your reply.

-Allen