[Bioperl-l] biosql and relationships

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 2 07:05:42 EDT 2004

I have loaded a few databases for local use into a biosql database.  I
am interested in including bioentry_relationships between these
databases.  The information is typically included in the file (eg., the
locuslink id in the refseq record).  Is there a way to do this?  I know
this information is also stored in various dbxref tables, as well, but
wondered how the bioentry_relationship table is used, if it is not for
creating relationships between bioentries, even if they are in separate
namespaces.

Thanks,
Sean