[Bioperl-l] bio::graphics problem

Andreas Boehm andreas.boehm at virchow.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Apr 21 10:16:22 EDT 2004

Marianno,

 > I get this error:

this is not an error.

 > /[malatorr at myserver]$ cat blastX_report.txt | ./test.pl

 > Editor support available.
 >
 > Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.
 >
 > main::(./test.pl:8):      my $panel =
Bio::Graphics::Panel->new(-length => 1000,-width  => 800);

 > /What could be wrong?

You started perl with its integrated debugger, meaning perl waits for
you to step through the program. That means,
     my $panel = Bio::Graphics::Panel->new(-length ..
is your first executable statement in the script you started.

In the debugger, you can step by entering "n" (without quotes) to the
next statement or continue by entering "c".
Enter "h" for more help or read one of the perl bibles, like the camel book.

regards,

Andreas M. Boehm

Protein Mass Spectrometry and Functional Proteomics Group
Rudolf-Virchow-Center for Experimental Biomedicine
Versbacher Str. 9
97078 Würzburg

Tel. +49 (0) 931-201 48728
FAX. +49 (0) 931-201 48123